1. To support post war affected people in Sri Lanka’s North and East by providing through a range of projects promoting education, health, life chances, self employment ideas and achievement.
2. To focus the attention of the community at large on social problems with a view to creating a sense of individual and communal responsibility and participation in the remedying of such problems.
3. To offer social engagement, educational and volunteering opportunities to asylum seekers and refugees
4. To provide information, support and advocacy for local Tamil speaking families
5. To provide facilities for recreation or other leisure time occupations at the Welcome Centre and in the local Tamil speaking community
6. To promote Tamil culture To encourage talents among the Tamil people Ex- music, dance, drama and other spheres
7. To teach our children the rich traditions of our culture through the celebrations and activities.
8. To teach the advantages of following Sasthiram (Horoscope) and teaching Horoscope readings.
9. To guide the unemployed to better off in the life